I'm sharing my first video made with the help of my amazing mom. She's more tech savvy than I am.
The music is "Dream" by Priscilla Ahn
Hope you like it. ♥
My friend Concetta Perot tagged me in recent blog post.
Thank you for thinking of me Concetta, here are my answers. :)
1. How do you keep a sense of balance in your life?
I am better able to balance when I get up early, get dressed, & fix my hair/makeup before my family wakes up. It is a daily challenge for me. Painting helps me breathe and feel balanced after a busy day.
2. When was the last time you felt like a child?
I totally felt like a kid last week when I fell while running with my dog. I skinned my elbow and limped all the way home. My sweet daughter put a band-aid on my elbow for me.
3. What is the most unusual art / creative material you have worked with?
I once used old dryer sheets to add texture to the background of a painting.
4. How do you feel at the moment when you have finished creating a piece of art / making?
Elated! Painting is pure bliss for me and when I finish a piece I get so excited and want to share it.
6. What visual image / work of art leaves you awe-struck?
Davinci’s work always leaves me awestruck.
7. Would you prefer to live in the city, by the sea or in the mountains?
If I had to choose, I think the sea. Neskowin and Manzanita are two of my favorite places.
would be nice too. ;) Hawaii
8. What do you do / say to yourself to bring calm when you are anxious / overwhelmed?
I paint. I tell myself out loud not to worry, everything will work out. Music helps too.
9. What is the best thing about blogging?
I love the friendships I have made through blogging. The love and encouragement with other creatives is amazing. I’ve been lucky enough to meet some of my blog friends in the real world, including the lovely Concetta Perot.
10. What is the worst thing about blogging?
It’s hard to think of one, I love blogging. I guess it’s frustrating when I have an idea during the week for a great blog post, but when I sit down to type my mind goes blank.
11. What is your most treasured possession and why?
I keep a little box of treasures that hold love letters from my husband, notes from my children, and a few special photos. My family means everything to me.
Sending love from Oregon,